Have poetry or creative prose or visual art that you’d like to share with your Lee University community? The Lee Review is now accepting your submissions. Read the guidelines below to ensure our serious attention:
• Submissions open November 5 and are open until January 9 at midnight.
• All submissions must be in 12 point Times New Roman and double-spaced (with the exception of poetry or scripts). Please include your name, status at Lee, your preferred name for the journal, and a short (paragraph or less) biography.
• The Lee Review staff asks that you do not submit previously published works.
• Multiple submissions are allowed–submit to as many genres as you wish.
• We do accept simultaneous submissions, but please notify us as soon as possible if your work is published elsewhere.
The Lee Review accepts:
• FICTION: You may submit up to two works of fiction, short stories or flash fiction. There is a 3000 word maximum for each work.
• CREATIVE NON-FICTION: You may submit up to two works, maximum of 3000 words for each work. No literary criticism please, creative works only.
• SCRIPTS: You may submit up to two scripts, 8-12 pages each.
• POETRY: You may submit up to five poems, with a five page maximum for each poem.
• VISUAL ART: You may submit up to five pieces of art. If you are taking a picture of your art work, please ensure that it is high quality. Submit all artwork in jpeg or jpg format, please.
Submit at Submittable.com. We do not accept email submissions, but if you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org