When submitting scripts and screenplays to Lee Review, please follow these guidelines:
- All scripts must have 1 inch margins.
- Scripts cannot exceed 10 pages.
- Scripts may be a short work, or a segment from a larger work. If it is a segment, and you wish to give a brief introduction, remember that such intros are included in the final page count and cannot push the page count beyond 10 pages.
- Writing should be single spaced, with double spaces between dialogues and/or stage directions.
- Character names attached to dialogues should be all caps.
- Cover page should include any relevant detail, such as title, location, and characters.
(Extra note for Screenplays)
- Character names attached to dialogue should be centered.
- Dialogue should have margins of 2 inches left and right.