The Lee Review is now accepting submissions in the Visual Art category.
- Images should be in JPEG format. Any other will be withdrawn from consideration.
- Images should have a resolution of no less than 300 for printing purposes.
- Images should be available for printing by Lee Review staff.
- Images should be well photographed. The only content of the photo should be the art piece itself.
- Ex: No carpet or bedspreads in the background.
We have a limit of ten visual art submissions per person, and remind artists that we have our own strict size and space limitations. Submissions should also be sent with Lee University’s values in mind, though the staff welcomes art that reasonably engages with difficult topics and thoughtful matter.